WATCH HOUSING DESIGN AWARDS 2020
Streamed over 4 nights
- Monday 13 July 5.00pm-5.25pm
- Tuesday 14 July 5.00pm-5.25pm
- Wednesday 15 July 5.00pm-5.25pm
- Thursday 16 July 5.00pm-5.15pm
For the first time in their 72-year history, the judges didn’t visit the shortlist. Instead drone cameras were sent to film the schemes. Judges then interviewed residents on Zoom. See what they saw and hear what they heard about 16 remarkable winners over four 25-minute film and slideshows, including:
- THE PERFECT PRS SCHEME
- 5 MMC BREAK-OUTS IN LOW-RISE HOUSEBUILDING
- HOUSE TYPES IDEAL FOR LIFE IN A PANDEMIC – THE HEALTHY HOMES AWARD
- HOMES ENGLAND’S IDEAL MASTERPLAN AWARD
- BUILDING FOR A HEALTHY LIFE AWARD
- SENIOR HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS THAT ARE TRULY HAPPI
- GOOD NEIGHBOUR AWARD (won by Goldsmith Street in 2019)
FIRST NIGHT IS FREE (SEE IF IT’S WORTH YOUR TIME).
THEN BUY A SINGLE TICKET @£10 (£8.33 + VAT). GETS YOU ACCESS TO NEXT 3 NIGHTS.
50% of proceeds go to HOUSING LIN, Department for Health and Social Care’s offshoot which advises on the planning and design for ageing and vulnerable groups.
The social enterprise has had to cancel much of its paid work.
The Housing Design Awards will help.